In 2022, the Endowment was pleased to grant the following recipients:
- Coralwood School Foundation
- Glennwood Elementary School, Children’s Ukulele Initiative
- Harmony Grove Preschool
- Johns Creek High School Drumline
- King’s Academy Marching Knights
- Maynard Jackson High School Marching Band
- Results Kids Club, VibraCanz
- Springdale Park Elementary
In 2019, the Endowment was pleased to grant the following recipients:
- To Proskuneo School of the Arts: to buy keyboards with touch sensitive keys to teach the kids at the school of the arts how to play with feeling the music notes. Proskuneo’s prior keyboards did not have this feature, which made teaching piano an incomplete experience for the musicians.
- To Frazer Center: A donation of Boomwhackers as a way for people of all ages to have fun making music, led by teachers and support professionals regardless of their musical expertise.
- To Pinckneyville Middle School Band program: To buy four new tuners to assist the band students develop good listening and tuning habits.
In 2018, the Endowment was pleased to grant the following recipients:
- To The GLOBE Academy: to buy new mallets and auxiliary percussion instruments for the band program
- To Proskuneo School of the Arts: to buy a projector for the school to aid in teaching music to students
- To Tucker High School Band: to contribute toward the purchase of a trailer to aid the band in transporting equipment to performances
In 2014, the Endowment was pleased to grant the following applications:
- To the S&FMA Band: Up to $450 for new drum heads with SFMA insignia and drum repair. Grant request submitted by Katherine Chestnut-Klang.
- To Vickery Creek Middle School Band Program: $500 to purchase sheet music for 250 students to expand the school’s selection of band music. Grant request submitted by Patrick Doyle.